Gavita Pro line E Series 750W lighting - Model Gavita Pro line e-series 6/750e DE FLEX
Make 4 interest-free payments of $215.00 fortnightly and receive your order now.2 in stock
Gavitas are serious lighting for serious growers. Commercial installations of 30,000 to 50,000 of these lights are common in Europe and becoming common in the USA. You can use 1 or many at your home or in your greenhouse.
If an old magnetic ballast were a car like an Echo, the 240V digital like a V6 family car and a 400V like a V8 , then Gavitas would be the Ferrari supercar.
You need about 50cm from the light to the top of the plants only because in order to spread the light, the reflector actually crosses over like a magnifying glass. It covers 1.5m across and penetrates really well but has a hot spot about 10-15cm below the reflector.
The new Gavita Pro line e-series are improved models and are suitable for central control with the Gavita Master lighting controllers. Now you can have complete lighting control at your fingertips.
New in the Pro line e-series is the 6/750e DE FLEX fixture, which utilizes a newly developed Gavita double ended Pro 750W 400V EL lamp. The control range of this lamp is 400W, 600W, 750W, 825W, bridging the gap between 600W and 1000W lamps. We named it 6/750 DE FLEX because it is as efficient running on 600W as it is on 750W. In many cases it is a retrofit replacement for a 1000W air cooled fixture, while running at just 825W. This will save you up to 20% electricity. The output of the lamp, running at 750W, is 1500 μmol s-1 (2 μmol s-1 per Watt).
Gavita Pro line HPS fixtures are the professional standard for efficient climate room lighting. Running on standard 240 V they power the high voltage horticultural electronic lamps, which are superior in spectrum, light output and light maintenance over time.
Features & Benefits
- plug playNew! Right-size your light for any size room
- Comes with the new Gavita Pro 750W 400V EL DE lamp, 1500 μmol s-1
- Gavita double ended lamp has high efficiency range from 600-825W
- Total control range 50-110%
- Suitable for Gavita Master Controller
- Plug-and-play installation
- Lights more than 1,5 square meters with 1000 μmol m-2 s-1
- Input Voltage: 120-240V (± 10%)
- Input Voltage 1: 120 V
- Input Current 1: 7.55A (at 100%) 8.25A (at 110%)
- Input Power 1: 805W (at 100%) 880W (at 110%)
- Input Voltage 2: 240 V
- Input Current 2: 3.5A (at 100%) 3.9A (at 110%)
- Input Power 2: 795W (at 100%) 870W (at 110%)
- Power Factor: 0.95 - 0,98
- THD: <10%
- Input Frequency: 50-60Hz
- Input Connection: IEC C14
- Adjustable: 400/500/600/750/825W/EXT
- Operating Temp. (°C): 32 -95 °F
- Case Temp. (°C): 75
- Certification: CSA
- External dim: Gavita Master controller analog protocol (<11,5V)
- External dim connector: 1 x RJ14 connector build in (6P4C)
User manual, 120V power cord,2 RJ14 controller cables and a T-splitter for plug and play installation, Gavita Pro electronic lamp, 3 years warranty
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Hydrocentre Hydroponics users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.