It is our policy that once something is paid for - it belongs to you - and it is our job to get your order to you quickly and safely.
- We use couriers in preference to Australia post as post is often not delivered
- Posties are busy and they usually result in a card being left and no redelivery.
- Couriers have to come back so they do make an effort
- We cannot send items that are bulky or lengthy through Australia Post.
- We will suppy by post if the address is a PO Box - couriers cannot deliver to a PO Box.
- We will send by Post if the location is remote. Couriers are less reliable and/or expensive when away from busy areas and the local postie is more careful. We choose Post in cases when couriers have long delivery times to remote regions.
- We will dispatch within 4 hours in most cases, and if we cannot dispatch within 8 hours we will email you and advise a dispatch time.
- We usually supply an email with tracking. If you do not get the email (with spam filters very active this can happen) please contact us and we will supply one.
- Although we dispatch immediately, the transit time is often out of our control. A reasonable time (depending on the area) for delivery is
- 1-2 days SE QLD
- 1-3 week days Sydney
- 2-4 week days Melbourne
- 2-6 days regional QLD NSW VIC and SA
- 5-14 days in WA and NT
- Remote areas may only get deliveries once per week for example. If this is the case we can reasonably expect delivery in 3-14 days.
- We will take care to pick the best and fastest carrier and admit that sometimes things can go wrong. Please let us know and we will chase it down for you.
- If you provide additional information like "leave on back porch" we will usually add this to the package
- We will email you if you want to pickup from the store to ensure we have the stock set aside for you.
- You can pay on pickup with cash, eftpos
- If paying online by card afterpay zipmoney paypal or direct deposit we will ONLY release goods if you can 1. advise what name is on the order and 2. have a photo ID to show you have that name. This is to prevent credit card fraud. We will not keep a copy of your photo ID and we will not require your address.
- Being realistic - we want you to be happy. Expect the best from us; heck, demand it. We will bring it.
- Tracking is usually easy to find the parcel. Remote areas are not always online and take longer to work out.
- We will refund any item lost
- we will reasonably refund any item that is later than
- 7 days metro
- 14 days regional (sorry - some regional depots are run by orangatans)
- 18 days remote
- Please don't sign for anything obviously damaged.
- Ask them to open it.
- Take pictures of it.
- Sign if you want but with "subject to inspection" or STI after your name.
- Couriers won't or can't take responsibility.
- They aren't being difficult.
- Blame modern law and so on.
- Don't let them bully you into signing.
- Refuse damaged goods if necessary. They will have to return it to us.
- Take pictures please. We need evidence.
Note from Scott
Please don't panic - we have been sending products since 1991 - yep, even before there was an internet and we posted out our catalogues. Our customers are happy and come back and we are extremely grateful they do.
We realise if you are reading this something may have gone wrong, so call us 07 5527 4155, or email us and we will help sort it out. Sometimes we can fix things really quickly, sometimes it might require a chase, but since 99+% of items go through without a problem, it is often just a delay. Only about once every 2 years something goes completely wrong and I don't think its this time....
I hope we can help you rather than have you worry about it. You have paid us to provide you your products so let us help you.
And finally, thank you for contributing to my family, our staff, our suppliers and manufacturers and the charities we support. Your purchase is appreciated and noticed. Have a great day.
Founder - Hydrocentre.