GT Single Vent Propagator package - lid plus inner gridded tray and outer solid tray
or 4 payments of $6.25 with Info999 in stock
Tips on how to use one of our most popular propagators
- Solid base so water doesn't leak
- gridded tray so easy to drain seedlings and cuttings
- single vent to reduce humidity. Keep the vent fully closed if you are already taking the lid off for a look every day, and then leave open for 2 days before moving the plants out. If not checking the plants and the humidity is staying inside all the time, the vent should be cracked to 50% after about 5-7 days - if plants do not wilt, open vent to full after 7-9 days. If plants wilt close the vent back up.
- Heat will improve and accelerate rooting. Heat mats available that will add 10 degrees to ambient air temp approx. Use with a thermostat to automatically remain at 22-24 degrees while rooting takes place. Too hot will cause water loss and/or rot and too cold will cause slow rooting
- Lighting that is too bright will cause too much growth, and the young plant will not have enough roots to sustain the water usage for photosynthesis. Not enough light will reduce the plant's energy and make it hard to root at all. Our PS1 Fluro or our EDK LED's will be a good balance for young plants.
- We are here to help. Contact us for more assistance
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Hydrocentre Hydroponics users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.