The best just got better! The new Gavita Pro line e-series are improved models and are suitable for central control with the Gavita Master lighting controllers. Now you can have complete lighting control at your fingertips.
Gavita Pro line HPS fixtures are the professional standard for efficient climate room lighting. Running on standard 240 V they power the high voltage horticultural electronic lamps, which are superior in spectrum, light output and light maintenance over time.
- Completely sealed housing with GORE-TEX ® ventilation plug, no moving parts, completely silent and cool to the touch
- Suitable for high frequency 400V electronic horticultural lamps with 10-25% more output than traditional HPS lamps
- High light maintenance: >95% per year so you only need to change your lamp once per year
- Replaceable 96% efficient Gavita HR96 reflector for optimal efficiency (HRW wide reflector as an option as from Q3 2014)
- Controllable output: dim or boost your light to adjust it to changing circumstances or grow phases
- Soft dim which gradually changes the output when switched, eliminating stress on the lamp
- Equipped with very high frequency Gavita electronics (>100 kHz)
- No electromagnetic interference problems through the integrated design
Features & Benefits
- New! Controllable 600W EL fixture
- Comes with a Gavita Pro 600W 400V EL E40/E39 lamp, 1120 μmol s-1
- Highest output 600W fixture in the market using 400V EL lamp
- Suitable for Gavita Master Controller
- Plug-and-play installation
- Control range 50-110%
- Lights more than 1 square meters with 1000 μmol m-2 s-1
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Hydrocentre Hydroponics users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.