Zero Tolerance Pest spray 945ml concentrate makes 20L - prevents insects mites and fungal infections Ed Rosenthal -c12
Organic certified and smells great
or 4 payments of $42.50 with InfoSold Out - Backorder Available
Ed Rosenthal’s Zero Tolerance is a 100% herbal pesticide, made from the highest quality oils of cinnamon, rosemary, thyme and clove. Not only kills existing pest infestations, but it also has the ability to repel new insects as well. We used it with scepticism, and it really did a good job for us and our customers.
- OMRI Listed for use in organic production.
- Made from pure food-grade ingredients that smell nice which is a plus when you are spraying it on your crop.
- Zero Tolerance is very effective against spider mites, thrips, aphids, fungus gnats, caterpillars, mealybugs and scale.
- Completely plant, people and pet-friendly and environmentally-safe so you can use it without worry — indoors or out!
- Available in ready-to-use bottles.
- Can be applied on fruits and vegetables up to 5 days before harvest.
- Safe for Fish and Plants, unlike Neem Oil.
- Available in an Aerosol can and as a concentrate for larger growers
- Spray all leaves and branches including under the leaves
- The leaves have to be sprayed until damp and shiny, not till runoff
- Apply at the strongest strength you can, but stop increasing strength when leaves show any damage.
Directions for Spider Mites: Spray on day 1, wait 3 days and spray again (day 4), 3 days later spray again (day 7). Mite infection should be eliminated. Ensure to get to any mites under the leaves.
ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: Essential oils of Cinnamon, Rosemary, Thyme and Clove
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Hydrocentre Hydroponics users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.