75W Fluro/CFL and grow tent package -Light tent fans add plants/pots /propagator Kit
or 4 payments of $70.00 with Info999 in stock
CFL Tent 80x80 Kit - high output 75w - equiv to 130W CFL.
- 75W CFL
- reflector - including normal AUST plug
- Tent 80 x 80cm x 1.6m high
- computer fan for exhaust and ducting
- passive air intake down low
CFL fluros are great for small plants up to 30cm and ok up to 60cm tall.
Keep plants away from the light when rooting or seeds are sprouting.
- Cuttings - Bring light down to the top of the plants as soon as they appear to be growing.
- Seedlings - once sprouted, bring light down gradually over 2-5 days. If the seedlings look good keep dropping the light down. Low light may cause stretching. Too much light may make the seedlings grow faster than the roots can supply water. They may wilt or stretch (which can be confusing). Stretching can also occur once they start to grow when they want more food. Start plants on half strength nutrient after they emerge. Fresh water is ok up until then.
- Small plants/Mother plants. CFL's are not as bright as the sun. You will get growth but it will be slower than under sunlight or a 600W or a big LED. This is great for mother plants you will take cuttings from. It is also good for cuttings that have struck and you want them to grow slowly while a flowering/fruiting crop is finishing in a bigger tent.
- You can grow other crops as well, and the CFL system uses hardly any power and produces hardly any heat heat, so it suits many people's situations very well
Includes small fan which fits into ducting for use as an exhaust fan. Draw air from the top of the tent and keep the vents open at base to draw in fresh air.
Ask our staff about what you need this to do. We can help with upgrading to larger lighting, or carbon filters, intake fan, and just to ensure we are setting you up correctly.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Hydrocentre Hydroponics users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.