pH Up 5L - pH adjustment concentrate - Growth Technology
- pH control is essential in a hydroponic system
- Plants in hydroponic systems function best with a nutrient solution pH of between 5.8 up to 6.5.
- Bottled in black and red – the internationally accepted packaging colours for aggressive liquids.
- Full compliance with all health and safety regulations.
pH UP contains potassium hydroxide (KOH). This is a very caustic liquid and should be handled with extreme care. Once again our product, at 25%, is stronger than some competing products. Always check the label for best value.
Health & Safety:
- This liquid needs safe and careful handling:
- Always wear gloves and eye protection when handling aggressive liquids
- Always store in locked cupboards
- KEEP AWAY FROM CHILDREN
- pH UP and pH DOWN should be diluted before use
|Type||testing equipment pH|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Hydrocentre Hydroponics users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.