MEGA Ozone Machine 40W - O3 negative ion generator
Make 4 interest-free payments of $49.75 fortnightly and receive your order now.Sold Out - Backorder Available
Why Use Ozone?
- Ozone is a sanitant, a gas made by combining O2 (oxygen) to make O3 (Ozone).
- This breaks down into O2 and a single Oxygen with a negative charge.
- The O- will react with a smell, single-celled organisms like bacteria and other microbes such as fungal infections and add an oxygen atom to them.
- The reason why it kills smell is that it works like nature to sanitise with oxygen. It chemically changes particles in the air that have a smell. An example of an oxidisation reaction is Iron and Rust. Rust is the metal with oxygen added. Rust does not have the properties of a metal, it isn't strong, and so on. So it is with smells, the smell is gone.
- It takes time to mix and react so it needs to be in contact with the air it is treating for around 6-12 meters of ducting, depending on speed.
- If left in a room to high levels, plants will dry out. Leaf damage is high because it gets into the moist leaf and changes it - it will look like a burnt leaf.
- It can affect insects but it has to be higher than plants would tolerate, so while true, it's not good advice to use as a pesticide.
How to Use Ozone:
- ozone can be placed in a room to sanitise the room when plants and humans are not inside
- ozone gets into carpets and fabrics where the smell went and can often do a better job than shampooing. Don't use ozone near wet carpet.
- We sell a lot of these to car detailers, carpet cleaners, cleaners
- In a plant drying room, putting an ozone generator on for 15 minutes, then check again in 30mins intervals to see how long it takes for the smell to return. Best not to overdo the ozone as it HAS TO REACT with something. If there is too much it will react with the plants.
- Used in a house where smell like smoke, dog smells, other smells, while all people, pets and plants are outside it will be effective over one or perhaps a few applications depending on how deep the smell as got into the furnishings.
Ozone Machine 40W 1000mg/hr
spiggot to optionally join to ducting
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Hydrocentre Hydroponics users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.