LED SS275 - Solar system 275 by California Lightworks draws 196W replaces 400W
High end Grow lighting system
Or 4 interest-free payments of $194.75 with Learn more.Sold Out - Backorder Available
The Solar System LED grow lights from California lightworks are one of the few top end lights and share the type of results you would get with Kind LED and Black Dog for example.
- SS 1100 - replaces 1000W HPS - covers from 4ft x 4ft to a 5ft x 5ft area easily for flowering and up to 8ft x 8ft for Vegetaive as long as you can place the unit high enough to spread - uses 788W
- SS 550 - replaces 600W HPS - covers 3ft x 3ft to 4ftx4ft for flowering and up to 5ft x 5ft for vegetative - uses a maximum of 400W - uses 394W
- SS 550 Veg - an extra blue vegetaive only model
- SS 275 - replaces a 400W HPS - covers 3ft x 3ft area - uses 196W
- SS 275 Veg - an extra blue vegetative only model
- Controller - control the timing, colours, sunset and sunrise, white view mode, unlimied number of lights from one controller
- Greenhouse controller - similar to the controller, but also detects sunlight and dims LED's when there is sufficient sunlight saving power and turns up the LEDs when they are needed for seasonal control, and faster crop production from higher light and longer days.
Company website https://californialightworks.com/solar-system/
The solar system will work with any crop and is highly adjustable with the controller - Videos below are American and supplied by the manufacturer. They are included for product information - first part about the product is good - please note we don't advocate the second "farming" section - obviously will work with other crops and that crop won't apply to Australians who may not have licencing for that crop.
275 model https://youtu.be/HUXOCiurU70
550 model https://youtu.be/TAy_W5ld094
1100 Model https://youtu.be/xh-Vnfr2Lf0
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Hydrocentre Hydroponics users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.