6 plant punnet with Vermiculite growing media in a Clear Propagator
To Raise Seeds
· Pour Vermiculite into the punnet until 1/2 to 2/3rds full
· Place seed on top of Vermiculite and sprinkle vermiculite to fill up punnet
· Moisten with room temperature water.
· Keep moist by spraying every day and leave lid on the propagator
· Place in warm position—20 to 25 degrees is best
· Keep in indirect light or fluorescent cool white light .
· Don’t expose to full sunlight. Seedlings may dry out.
· Remove lid when seedlings have sprouted and have some leaves—approx 5-10 days after emergence
· Plant out by pushing up on the base of the punnet to release the Vermiculite and use a flat knife or spoon to lift the seedling out.
· Try to plant on a cool day or in the afternoon to reduce transplant shock
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Hydrocentre Hydroponics users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.