HM pH-80 pH tester Meter - small satchel of calibration solution included
Make 4 interest-free payments of $23.75 fortnightly and receive your order now.In Stock
HM pH-80 Meter - has a small satchel of calibration solution included - suggest a 250ml bottle of pH 7.0 is a good idea.
The PH-80 is an economically priced, reliable pH meter that is ideal for testing applications such as hydroponics & gardening, pools & spas, aquariums & reef tanks, water ionizers, drinking water and more.
- Measures pH and Temperature
- One-touch automatic digital calibration
- Water resistant
- Simultaneous temperature display
- Sleek, lightweight design
- Large LCD display
- Automatic Temperature Compensation (ATC)
- Auto-off function, data-hold function and low-battery indicator
- Includes storage solution in a sponge embedded in a translucent cap
- Factory Calibrated: The PH-80 meter is factory calibration to pH 7.0. The meter can easily and quickly be recalibrated with digital calibration to pH 4.0, 7.0 or 10.0 using the meter's simple one-touch process.
- Includes a cap, batteries, storage solution and pH 7.0 buffer
- pH Range: 0 - 14
- Temperature Range: 1-80 °C; 33-176 °F
- Resolution: 0.1 pH; Temperature resolution is 0.1 °C/F
- Accuracy: +/- 0.2 pH; Temperature accuracy is +/-2%
- Calibration: Digital automatic calibration (one point)
- Minimum EC/TDS: 10 µS/5 ppm
- Electrode: Glass sensor and reference tube electrodes
- Housing: Water resistant
- Power source: 3 x 1.5V button cell batteries (model LR44 or equivalent; included)
- Dimensions: 15.3 x 3.2 x 1.8 cm (6.0 x 1.3 x 0.7 inches)
- Weight: 53.9 g (1.9 oz)
|Type||testing equipment pH|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Hydrocentre Hydroponics users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.