Bio Diesel - bat guano based flowering 'bud' booster
Bio Diesel uses a combination of nature and bio-chemistry to create an extreme bud fuel for fast flowering heavy blooming hybrids. Based on a specialised form of Desert Bat Guano, Bio Diesel is loaded with organic phosphorus, complex sugars, amino acids, natural plant growth regulators, carbohydrates and polyflavonoids to produce amazing yields, flavour and aroma in heavy fruiting crops.
- improved resin and essential oil production
- more flowering sites with heavy blooms
- greatly enhanced sugar production, taste and aroma
- stabilises the pH of the nutrient solution
- increase microbial activity and enzyme production
- improved overall bud quality and trichome site
- improved structure in soil-less media
- ideal for both indoor and outdoor crops
How to use Bio-Diesel:
Flowering Week 1 - 3 of the Bloom stage
2ml per litre of nutrient solution (20mL/10L, 200mL/100L)
Flowering Week 3-6 of the Bloom stage
4ml per litre of nutrient solution (40mL/10L, 400mL/100L)
Bio Diesel is pH stable and compatible with most pk boosters and bloom enhancers.
|Type||Hydroponic Additives Flower|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Hydrocentre Hydroponics users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.