CO2 Monitor Carbon Dioxide for growrooms
use with Co2 bags and airconditioning
or 4 payments of $23.75 with Info1 in stock
CO2 monitor used for enhancing grow room growth rates. Normal growth is 350-800ppm CO2. Faster growth above 1000ppm and ideal is 1500 for max growth. 2000 or above will slow a plant.
- Typically used with Exhale or other CO2 bags to increase CO2 levels.
- To stop CO2 escaping, only use fans during a night cycle.
- Ideally, use Air conditioning to control heat.
- Make sure you take into account temperature when sealing a room for CO2.
- Some benefit may be achieved with a grow room that doesn't get hot, such as an LED grow light setup or an Air-cooled/cool tube setup. In these situations keeping co2 above 1000ppm may need some extra co2 bags as the cooling/exhaust fans are removing co2, as well as heat,
- put a flap over the intake fan when not turning or co2 will leak out this vent. A plastic bag that drops down when the fan isn't blowing air will work well.
- CO2 is a heavy gas so leaks usually happen down low. Mixing circulation fans is good for keeping co2 up in the canopy
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Hydrocentre Hydroponics users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.