630W CMH HI-PAR lighting kit - Double ended DE adjustable reflector Ceramic Metal Halide Hipar Hi par
Ballast can be mounted or separated as preferred
or 4 payments of $207.50 with Info1 in stock
Hi-PAR Dynamic 630w CMH-DE Control Kit
Finally the CMH lighting systems are here in larger wattages.
With the closest spectrum to sunlight and superiour blues the growth and flowering will excel.
Most popular for use in Medical herbs and works well in all situations.
Comes with the dynamic reflector, the most adaptable yet powerful reflector on the market. The unique engineering allows for customisable footprints and adjustable passive venting solutions. This ensures heat management and light output is significantly more manageable.
The dynamic range can be operated as a vented style or closed hood reflector with a quick and simple adjustment. This clever design also allows for the ballast to be mounted onto the reflector, or run remotely outside the cultivation roo.
The team at Hi-Par understand the needs of a cultivation facility, so they have included rope ratchets and a massive 4.5m extension cord to suit every growing need.
- The open-wing style allows for heat to naturally dissipate from the bulb
- The closed-wing option encourages the most direct footprint for your crop
- Provides incredible light uniformity and management
- Available in E40 or Double Ended design
- 1 x HiPAR 630W ballast - dimmable
- Dynamic adjustable reflector
- PPFD 1027.25 avg umol/s/m2 (tested @60cm height over 1.2-1.5m2 average)
- CRI>94%/Kelvin 3000K
- Input 240v (50-60hz) Imax = 3.0A
- THD <10%, PF> 0.97/CF<1.6
- Lamp Life 90% 10000hrs
- 4.5m lead from reflector to ballast included or ballast can be mounted as in the image above
- reflector has natural heat dispersion as you can see below (NOTE: its a HPS lamp in the picture - same double ended reflector/fitting)
Contact us for more information
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Hydrocentre Hydroponics users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.